- Activities or tasks that are unpleasant or dishonest and given to someone else to undertake.More example sentences
- In actual fact they are trying to get Labour to do their dirty work for them.
- They serve a useful function, surely, do all the nitty-gritty dirty work, and make their clients rich in the process.
- If that is right then Kerry is correct to hammer on Bush having these people do his dirty work for him.
More definitions of dirty workDefinition of dirty work in:
- The British & World English dictionary