- 1The action of making new or secret information known: a judge ordered the disclosure of the government documentsMore example sentences
- The dilemma of whether or not to release information illustrates that disclosure is an area of fine judgments.
- Perhaps in ordinary parlance this is disclosure of confidential information in the interests of the bank.
- Thus, it might be asked why disclosure of information is not separately mentioned in the above typology.
- 1.1A fact, especially a secret, that is made known: the government’s disclosures about missile programsMore example sentences
- These disclosures allowed account holders to cap the level of penalties and interest relating to their unpaid tax.
- Their holidays were shattered daily with embarrassing, and potentially fatal, headlines and disclosures.
- As yet there is no word on the disclosures from Downing Street.
late 16th century: from disclose, on the pattern of closure.