- A person who takes part in a discussion, especially an arranged one.More example sentences
- A core of invited extramural scientists will serve as primary discussants to address the conference objectives.
- Speakers, panelists, and discussants at these events could come from both inside and outside the campus community, but all would be invited because they advocated diverse points of view.
- Perhaps we - the various discussants - ought to decide to critique one or two children's programs.
More definitions of discussantDefinition of discussant in:
- The British & World English dictionary