- Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.
- He said the idea of a single site school had been under discussion for four to five years.
- Even as these protests reached Berlin, a fifth solution was under discussion there.
- It has had articles written about it, and generated much heat in discussions and debate.
- Others were in constant discussions and debates in the campsites or in the refreshment areas.
- The rally kicked off a week of lively, exciting political debates and discussions.
- Although a detailed discussion of this topic is beyond the scope of this paper, a few salient facts may be noted.
- A jury was sworn in for a re-trial but discharged following detailed legal discussions.
- The provisions cover a wide range, and it is beyond the scope of this work to provide a detailed discussion of them all.
Middle English (denoting judicial examination): via Old French from late Latin discussio(n-), from discutere 'investigate' (see discuss).
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.