Spoil the attractiveness of: litter disfigures the countryside (as adjective disfiguring) a disfiguring birthmark
More example sentences
- We'll see if any horribly disfiguring scars turn up later.
- Those children who did survive suffered from disfiguring deformities.
- The roadside can be beautiful with the fresh green of the grass, until it is disfigured by some vandals as they pass.
- Example sentences
- And it can cause disfiguration when done carelessly, bringing both mental and economic damage to the customer.
- Do they suffer from receding hair, facial scars or other disfigurations?
- Workers are fully exposed to chemical toxins and hazardous machines, and suffer sickness, disfiguration, and death at the highest rates in world history.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.