- 1A person or thing that dispenses something: his role as protector of the weak and dispenser of justiceMore example sentences
- Lord Ganesha, the infallible dispenser of justice, is worshipped at all holy places before his elder brother, Kumar Kartikeya.
- She has always been a meticulous dispenser of justice.
- And I just want to know, since when did dictionary writers become our moral arbiters, our dispensers of justice?
- 1.1 [usually with modifier] An automatic machine or container that is designed to release a specific amount of something: a paper towel dispenserMore example sentences
- Is there a market in second hand paper towel dispenser machines?
- Nothing much happened except that I discovered the automatic paper towel dispenser and proceeded to contort my body into various positions to get the thing to work.
- And, if you come across a paper towel dispenser with a lever, use your elbow instead of your hands - and don't touch the sinks, door handles or toilets after you've dried.
More definitions of dispenserDefinition of dispenser in:
- The British & World English dictionary