- Widespread dissent: analysis reveals notable dissensus in evaluations of occupational rolesMore example sentences
- Let us tactically begin with the social form consensus and its opposite dissensus.
- Once value consensus is eclipsed by dissensus, religion is a natural point of dissension around which political and cultural agendas cluster.
- Univariate analysis shows dissensus rather than consensus in attitudes and perceptions and that, with the exception of marijuana, control attitudes toward drug use reflect the existing legal code.
More definitions of dissensusDefinition of dissensus in:
- The British & World English dictionary