- A person or company that manufactures liquor: barrels that the master distiller deems to be of superior qualityMore example sentences
- Often, representatives from distilleries, including master distillers, make the rounds and are available to meet with staff.
- What makes grappa unique and one of the worlds great spirits is the incredible aromatics that dedicated master distillers can extract.
- By the mid-1700s, Parliament passed laws eliminating small gin makers, leaving production to big distillers.
More definitions of distillerDefinition of distiller in:
- The British & World English dictionary