noun (plural distros)Computing
- A distributor or distributed version, especially of Linux software or of webzines: I was excited enough about this distro that I forked over the cash to buy itMore example sentences
- Do you administer multiple distributions and find it frustrating that you can find packages for some distros and not others?
- It may well be the best of all the packaged distros.
- This is really the way all distros should operate.
by shortening and alteration.
More definitions of distroDefinition of distro in:
- The British & World English dictionary