Definition of disunited in English:
Lacking unity: a disunited nation
More example sentences
- As a sectional interest Austrian industry was fragmented and disunited with little influence over the conduct of economic policy.
- Then the sons of nobles scattered in four directions, disunited, in search of land.
- They are, presently, more disunited than Kurds.
- Example sentences
- Perhaps what unites us is what Huntington believes disunites: the multicultural nature of the Spanish language.
- The traditional leaders need to be vigilant against the political conspiracy and manipulation that disunites their people.
- Its thesis could be the ‘disuniting’ of mountain and plain that began soon after 1900.
Definition of disunited in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan