Definition of disunited in English:
Lacking unity: a disunited nation
More example sentences
- As a sectional interest Austrian industry was fragmented and disunited with little influence over the conduct of economic policy.
- Then the sons of nobles scattered in four directions, disunited, in search of land.
- They are, presently, more disunited than Kurds.
- Example sentences
- Perhaps what unites us is what Huntington believes disunites: the multicultural nature of the Spanish language.
- The traditional leaders need to be vigilant against the political conspiracy and manipulation that disunites their people.
- Its thesis could be the ‘disuniting’ of mountain and plain that began soon after 1900.
Definition of disunited in:
- British & World English dictionary