- A belief in two gods, especially as independent and opposed principles of good and evil.More example sentences
- What features in this world would make you accept the following: a) polytheism, b) ditheism, c) monotheism?
- However, the acceptance of ditheism does not fit in with the monotheistic concept of God and the Devil.
- Hippolytus was careful to avoid ditheism noting explicitly that ‘I do not mean that there are two Gods.’
- More example sentences
- They became ditheist to try to recruit money in the United States from the Protestant Trinitarian system.
- He was even ashamed of telling the truth, because he had publicly insulted us as ditheists.
- Evil was an article of faith commonly identified with ‘Darkness’ among many different kinds of formerly numerous ditheists since the original Zoroastrians.
More definitions of ditheismDefinition of ditheism in:
- The British & World English dictionary