- Having a valence of two.More example sentences
- Experiments with erythrocytes were repeated with either sodium sulfate or sodium nitrate replacing the divalent ion at the same concentration.
- However, EDTA is not ideal because it also binds essential divalent cations such as calcium and zinc.
- Our observations support the claim that monovalent or divalent cations are not necessary to polymerize G-actin into F-actin.
More definitions of divalentDefinition of divalent in:
- The British & World English dictionary