Definition of divisional in English:
1Of or relating to an organizational or administrative division: a divisional manager
More example sentences
- From there he was posted as an assistant divisional manager in a divisional office - his first posting in an operational office.
- The Neale team included the majority of the under 14 team that were narrowly defeated in this years divisional A final.
- The winner of the Bournemouth Open was the most successful Dorset player in last year's South West divisional finals at Burnham and Berrow.
- Example sentences
- It hasn't affected us as much divisionally as it has nationally.
- Therefore, God's love is actualized divisionally by parental love, conjugal and children's love.
- Under the new system, the opening round will feature a best-of-seven series in a divisionally based format.
Words that rhyme with divisionalprovisional, visional
Definition of divisional in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.