- A person who is idle or lacks ambition.More example sentences
- His former reluctance to pursue a military solution gave him street cred with the world's do-nothings.
- Consider the $900 million lawns category: almost 30% of homeowners are do-nothings!
- On my own desktop, I run weather applications, clocks, graphical do-nothings, power monitors, moon, sun and space weather monitors - all these in addition to classic system resource monitors.
adjectiveBack to top
- Idle or lacking ambition.More example sentences
- We know that he's been a do-nothing Senator eaten up with ambition for higher office since day one of his term.
- Harassing everyone evenly so that you can harass individuals without complaint wastes security resources, and it provides political cover for do-nothing bureaucrats to give the appearance of doing something.
- She cuckolded her do-nothing spouse in front of his face and with long, tedious rationalizations with which she forced him to agree.
More definitions of do-nothingDefinition of do-nothing in:
- The British & World English dictionary