- Within one’s powers; feasible: none of the jobs were fun, but they were doableMore example sentences
- It is the happy outcome that a bonanza of energy income has now made practically doable what was once only imaginatively wishful.
- Due to these stupendous efforts, the Finance Committee can offer a realistic and doable budget for 2005.
- Don't just compile a wish list - consider what is realistic and doable.
More definitions of doableDefinition of doable in:
- The British & World English dictionary