Definition of doc in English:
- The alarming trend for desperate medical sector docs and surgeons to reduce waiting lists by doing non-urgent but easy procedures first is life threatening and wrong.
- Your first step is to get a physical by your family doc to make sure the symptoms aren't related to some other problem.
- I attended a talk by a doc from the medical group just two days back.
1.1 Computing Document.
- And although PDF firmly entrenched itself as an information vessel, handling PDF docs is not always an easy thing.
- I converted all my constantly used docs and spreadsheets to the suite's native file format.
- I decided to surf to the NSA site to look at some docs and possibly acquire the downloads concerning SE Linux.
Words that rhyme with docad hoc, amok, Bangkok, baroque, belle époque, bloc, block, bock, brock, chock, chock-a-block, clock, dock, floc, flock, frock, hock, hough, interlock, jock, knock, langue d'oc, lock, Locke, Médoc, mock, nock, o'clock, pock, post hoc, roc, rock, schlock, shock, smock, sock, Spock, stock, wok, yapok
Definition of doc in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.