- 1Accommodation or berthing of ships at docks.More example sentences
- Also I get about two calls per day requesting long-term marina dockage for the coming season, all of which I must turn away as we are fully booked.
- The resort maintains 70 moorings, deep draft dockage, and is the venue for a number of rendezvous throughout the year.
- Never mind that the 100-slip Yacht Basin offers the only deepwater dockage on Canyon Ferry, despite wide fluctuations in the lake levels.
- 1.1The charge made for using docks.More example sentences
- The defendant also was responsible for the dockage, insurance and repairs to the boat.
More definitions of dockageDefinition of dockage in:
- The British & World English dictionary