- A lightweight, typically flexible case for carrying papers.More example sentences
- He was carrying a black document case and had a dark raincoat with him.
- He wore glasses, had a dark raincoat and was carrying a black document case.
- He was as smart and cocky as ever and carried a little leather case, a document case which, combined with the unexpected specs, made him look kind of studious and academic.
More definitions of document caseDefinition of document case in:
- The British & World English dictionary