- another term for greyhound racing.More example sentences
- Phoenix, Arizona featured horse racing, dog racing, professional hockey, baseball, basketball, football and if all of that became boring, Vegas was a six hour drive.
- He also loved dog racing, football and hurling and from his intensive care bed watched Waterford play Cork.
- As dog racing did before it, jaialai rapidly changed many people from well-off to poor.
More definitions of dog racingDefinition of dog racing in:
- The British & World English dictionary