- The world of dogs and dog enthusiasts: he knows 200 commands and 70 hand signals, a vocabulary record in dogdomMore example sentences
- Harry's a mixed breed - ‘the couture of dogdom’ to quote the Italian actress and model.
- I mean the circuses where dogs are somehow persuaded to do things that are antithetical to dogdom, like learn to ride a tricycle or serve petits fours in a French maid's outfit.
- To my knowledge, dogdom hasn't yet solved the visible fence problem.
More definitions of dogdomDefinition of dogdom in:
- The British & World English dictionary