- 2A breezeway connecting two cabins.More example sentences
- The dog-trot and the house's linear form allow for natural ventilation, while additional indoor/outdoor spaces expand the house's 2010 square feet to maximize year-round enjoyment of the high-Piedmont climate.
- From the auto court, that sequence begins with passage through a narrow dogtrot bookended by two single-car garages that resemble stylized machine sheds.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Move at a dogtrot.More example sentences
- She came to a path that slowly climbed out of the gully and dog-trotted along it until she came to a sharp drop and another steep cliff, where the path disappeared.
- Helmeted troops with semi-automatic rifles dog-trotted into the tunnel as others secured the entrance.
- Reefered sailors dog-trotted up and down the long iron decks, flapped their cold arms against their bodies and dared not pull off their mittens to blow their noses.
More definitions of dogtrotDefinition of dogtrot in:
- The British & World English dictionary