(also chiefly British doll's house)
- A miniature toy house used for playing with dolls.More example sentences
- It holds the National Toy Hall of Fame and many world renowned collections of toys, miniatures, dollhouses as well as the world's most comprehensive collection of dolls.
- The house looks like a doll's house as all the rooms are exposed.
- We saw pictures of dollhouses and all their miniature contents in the catalogs, but that was a fantasy world for us.
More definitions of dollhouseDefinition of dollhouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary