- Rock consisting of dolomite.More example sentences
- For petroleum engineering, this development is the most important aspect, especially when comparing limestone with dolostone sequences.
- The entire north area consists of Quaternary sediments, while the surrounding uplands are dolostone, limestone, and sandstone of upper Silurian to lower Devonian origin, plus associated till.
- The canyon system cuts down through marine sandstone, siltstone and dolostone.
More definitions of dolostoneDefinition of dolostone in:
- The British & World English dictionary