(also door frame)
- The frame in a doorway into which a door is fitted.More example sentences
- He repaired a number of the items such as a door frame, a window frames and two window sills that he did not feel it was necessary to replace.
- The timber framed doorcases have unusual strapwork decoration and pretty teardrop style fanlights above.
- A large piece of plastic tacked to the door frame will do the job quite well.
More definitions of doorframeDefinition of doorframe in:
- The British & World English dictionary