- A substance used to produce a desired electrical characteristic in a semiconductor.More example sentences
- By changing the electrochemical current, the electrolyte composition, and the dopant characteristics of the wafer, one can tune the average diameter of the pores from a few nanometers to several micrometers.
- Essentially, the losses introduced by the microstructure (surface scattering and so on) should not exceed the reduction in loss we achieve by eliminating dopants and therefore reducing material scattering.
- Due to the original content of the iron dopant and the size of the resist pattern, the diameter of the particle can be effectively controlled well below the lithography limit.
More definitions of dopantDefinition of dopant in:
- The British & World English dictionary