- A muscle whose contraction dorsiflexes the hand or foot.More example sentences
- Manual muscle testing is the averaging of major muscle groups (upper limb shoulder abductors, elbow flexors, wrist extensors and lower limb hip flexors, quadriceps, and ankle dorsiflexors).
- Strength of bilateral hip flexors, knee extensors and ankle dorsiflexors was measured.
- Weakness of the expiratory muscles and ankle dorsiflexors was equivalent, suggesting that these muscle groups are vulnerable to some factor that does not affect the diaphragm.
More definitions of dorsiflexorDefinition of dorsiflexor in:
- The British & World English dictionary