noun[usually as modifier]
- A grid of dots that are filled selectively to produce an image on a screen or paper: a dot matrix display boardMore example sentences
- The clear 1.5 inch dot matrix LCD screen is nicely illuminated at will.
- Often, the illustration will turn out to be something we know barely exists these days, a sort of symbolic graphic representation of an email complete with dot matrix typeface and unripped fanfold.
- This is a talking, laptop-style, battery-operated, electronic learning aid with an alphanumeric keyboard and a full dot matrix LCD screen which provides clear animated pictures.
More definitions of dot matrixDefinition of dot matrix in:
- The British & World English dictionary