- A concerto for two solo instruments.More example sentences
- Friedemann's Flute Concerto (not a double concerto at all!) was recently rediscovered in Kiev.
- On Tuesday the Gramophone Award-winning violinist Podger joins The Academy of Accient Music for an evening of double concertos and concerti grossi by the three masters of the Baroque - Bach, Handel and Vivaldi.
- The soloists play their own cadenzas; the cadenza in the double concerto is based on Levin and Flothuis.
More definitions of double concertoDefinition of double concerto in:
- The British & World English dictionary