- A boat in which stern and bow are similarly tapered.More example sentences
- By this time he had it so bad that he lived aboard a wooden double-ender in the winter without a viable heat source.
- He doesn't hope to land salmon aboard his 31-foot double-ender, Desperado.
- The double-ender was built about 1930, one of the sleeker, faster sprit-rig sailboats designed to fish salmon in Bristol Bay and one of the first boats built to fish salmon after traps were outlawed.
More definitions of double-enderDefinition of double-ender in:
- The British & World English dictionary