Definition of double-sided in English:
Using or able to be used on both sides: double-sided adhesive tape
More example sentences
- The film itself appears on the ‘Alpha’ side of this double-sided disc.
- There is still a wrong and right side to double-sided fleece.
- For those not familiar with the TUFO tape, it is double-sided tape with a plastic strip covering each sticky side.
- Example sentences
- A similar double-sidedness pervades Duchamp's writings, in which notes of an abstractly conceptual or drily technical sort coexist with others of vividly emotional character.
- Thus the double-sidedness of compassion: As an emotion, it is something we feel, something elicited from us at the sight of another's distress.
- Viewed close up, each coin from the random sampling becomes individual with alignment and double-sidedness.
Definition of double-sided in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan