Definition of double-sided in English:
Using or able to be used on both sides: double-sided adhesive tape
More example sentences
- The film itself appears on the ‘Alpha’ side of this double-sided disc.
- There is still a wrong and right side to double-sided fleece.
- For those not familiar with the TUFO tape, it is double-sided tape with a plastic strip covering each sticky side.
- double-sidedness noun
- Example sentences
- A similar double-sidedness pervades Duchamp's writings, in which notes of an abstractly conceptual or drily technical sort coexist with others of vividly emotional character.
- Thus the double-sidedness of compassion: As an emotion, it is something we feel, something elicited from us at the sight of another's distress.
- Viewed close up, each coin from the random sampling becomes individual with alignment and double-sidedness.
Definition of double-sided in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.