- A semipermanent mobile home consisting of two separate units connected on site: she left the double-wide emptyMore example sentences
- Yes, my mother's new double-wide was located in an ‘over 55 trailer park.’
- And we were a single-wide, to the right of us was a double-wide, and behind us was a house and a double-wide which were completely destroyed.
- ‘This is where we used to drag race,’ he said, pointing out the blue-collar flatlands of double-wides and modest houses on the streets of El Cajon.
More definitions of double-wideDefinition of double-wide in:
- The British & World English dictionary