- A skier or cyclist who takes part in downhill races.More example sentences
- Hey, we're cross country skiers, not downhillers.
- And as downhillers know, steering originates from the seat as well as the handlebars; the long profile of the Berserkr allows subtle input to your direction.
- But the amazing mountain scenery and death-defying speed of the downhillers kept viewers hooked on a wet and cold Sunday afternoon.
More definitions of downhillerDefinition of downhiller in:
- The British & World English dictionary