- Move (an icon or other image) to another part of the screen using a mouse or similar device, typically in order to perform some operation on a file or document.More example sentences
- Most common file operations are performed using point-and-click and drag-and-drop, not with command-line utilities.
- This enables users to create Web-based libraries of DWG, DXF, and 3DMAX files, which can be previewed in a Web browser, then drag-and-dropped into an open drawing.
- The requisite folder is identified and using a simple drag-and-drop, the image is copied back onto the damaged drive.
adjectiveBack to top
- Of, relating to, or permitting the movement of images in this way: drag-and-drop transfer of messagesMore example sentences
- This device is best suited to easy drag-and-drop transfers, which is ideal if you have saved your CD collection onto your computer.
- Spent about an hour last night adding a drag-and-drop image control.
- Last week you explained the drag-and-drop technique to add or remove an application from the Startup folder.