- another term for drawstring.More example sentences
- Starting with breathable Versatech fabric on the exterior, it includes mesh underarm vents, an interior layer of Wickline, a stormflap behind the front zipper, a hem drawcord with dual cordlocks, and elastic cuffs to seal out the wind.
- Features include a 100% nylon shell, 100% polyester lining, water repellent, full front zip with wind flap, neoprene cuffs, front zip pockets, drawcord at hem, lightweight and packable.
- The trousers have a buttonhole fly with protective flap (hot weather only), adjustable straps at waist and leg hem drawcords.
More definitions of drawcordDefinition of drawcord in:
- The British & World English dictionary