- British term for thumbtack.More example sentences
- I paid one old penny for a piece of paper, four drawing pins and the use of an easel - much to my father's bewilderment.
- We created dozens of elaborate elastic-powered missiles containing tightly rolled paper, drawing pins and paper clips.
- So there I was, not doing much in the office, except finding new ways to maim my colleagues using only an elastic band, a drawing pin and several paper clips, when the phone rang.
More definitions of drawing pinDefinition of drawing pin in:
- The British & World English dictionary