- A barge or other vessel designed for dredging harbors or other bodies of water.More example sentences
- Other displays around the base featured merchant marine activities - from dredgers to cruise liners - diving past and present, the fishing industry, marine sport, traditional skills and the environment.
- He pointed out that the dredger was a slow ship and could only sail with the tide.
- Historically, ports tended to have a dedicated dredger or fleet of dredgers to carry out the work required.
More definitions of dredgerDefinition of dredger in:
- The British & World English dictionary