- A military parade in full dress uniform.More example sentences
- The president reviewed a dress parade involving 2000 cadets from the academy and two other academies - the Chinese Naval Academy and the Chinese Air Force Academy.
- Today, instead of dress parade for British soldiers, we will find a line of Buddhist nuns filing down the streets on their daily walk for alms.
- Saturday mornings alternated between dress parade and inter-squadron track meets.
More definitions of dress paradeDefinition of dress parade in:
- The British & World English dictionary