- A steel pin driven into a hole in a piece of metal to enlarge, shape, or align the hole.More example sentences
- A straight drift pin 7 1/2 inches in length and 13/16 inches in diameter was offered for lining up holes.
- The divers have already found copper drift pins attached to fragments of wood, large structural pieces of iron, a swivel gun and, most exciting of all, three cannons, the largest of which is about eight feet long.
- The 10" long Tapered Drift Pin is made of ductile iron and will accommodate square holes ranging from1" to 2 1/2".
More definitions of drift pinDefinition of drift pin in:
- The British & World English dictionary