- The minimum age at which it is legal for a person to buy alcohol: he is still one year under the legal drinking age in Ontario most states had raised the drinking age to 21More example sentences
- The drinking age is 21 here, but nobody really adheres to that, especially in college.
- I have a right to go get drunk every night since I am of legal drinking age, but that is not in my best interest.
- I was just under the Canadian drinking age and the chaperones made us abide by Canadian rules.
More definitions of drinking ageDefinition of drinking age in:
- The British & World English dictionary