- A rotating shaft that transmits torque in an engine.More example sentences
- Also, since there are no transmissions or driveshafts, the engine on a compact excavator powers only hydraulic motors.
- The list included the driveshaft, rear gear, rear hub, axle, all four brake calipers, all four rotors, all four brake pads, the master cylinders, the brake lines, all four shocks and all four springs.
- They are followed in quick succession by the center-bearing driveshaft, exhaust system and underbody panels.
More definitions of driveshaftDefinition of driveshaft in:
- The British & World English dictionary