- The system in a motor vehicle that connects the transmission to the drive axles.More example sentences
- Many have drivetrains taken from sport sedans, with suspensions to match.
- Keeping such a powerful motor, and indeed the rest of the drivetrain alive is a monumental task in itself.
- The advertised peak power is lower than a conventional drivetrain, yet it achieves the acceleration performance of a much more powerful system.
More definitions of drivetrainDefinition of drivetrain in:
- The British & World English dictionary