- 1Extremely attractive or desirable: up close he was even more droolworthyMore example sentences
- The young designer's bags are truly droolworthy, combining soft, supple leather with the lightest kiss of metal hardware.
- I've been reading about a fab church (with drool-worthy architecture, stained glass windows and stone masonry work to covet) in NZ.
- What makes it drool-worthy is its updated design and an even bigger color screen.
- 1.1(Of food or drink) smelling or looking delicious: droolworthy pastries and baked goodsMore example sentences
- The latter is a downtown restaurant that has been serving the best ribs on the planet since 1948; seriously drool-worthy pork ribs that they can ship anywhere in America.
- Rolf went for the confit chicken flatbread and I opted for the roast aubergine, then kicked myself when I spotted one of the meze platters, which looked droolworthy.
- An online competition is expected to heat up local kitchens as home cooks try their hand at turning a mystery box of ingredients into a droolworthy dish.
More definitions of droolworthyDefinition of droolworthy in:
- The British & World English dictionary