Definition of droop-snoot in English:
A downward-sloping nose of an aircraft or motor vehicle, especially one that is of variable pitch, giving an efficient aerodynamic profile.
- This kit is necessary when installing a droop-snoot because of the added length of the nozzle assembly.
- It can be used like a droop snoot, but it eliminates the drag normally associated with a droop.
- Example sentences
- Today's droop-snooted vans pretty much kill that idea for groceries, but I still put any small flat objects such as books, checkbooks, etc. on the windshield, resting against the wipers.
- Progressively he built more and more extreme motorcycles, including a droop-snooted, Ducati-powered machine that was a prelude of things to come.
Definition of droop-snoot in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia