(also dropped shoulder)
- A style of shoulder on a garment cut so that the seam is positioned on the upper arm rather than the shoulder.More example sentences
- Easy jersey tops are worn with drop shoulder on one side, matched with slim pants or mini-skirts.
- Notice if it has drop shoulders or if the sleeves are set in at the natural armhole.
- I bought 12 skeins of Rowanspun 4 ply and make a simple crew neck pull-over with dropped shoulder.
More definitions of drop shoulderDefinition of drop shoulder in:
- The British & World English dictionary