- The habitual taking of addictive or illegal drugs.More example sentences
- Instead put it into wiping out hard drug abuse, education so people really understand the problem and the health system.
- I think that most young kids are bought up well and steer clear of rampant drug abuse opting just for the occasional experience.
- Not getting the highs he was craving, Mike went to the next stage of drug abuse - injecting heroin.
More definitions of drug abuseDefinition of drug abuse in:
- The British & World English dictionary