- A pharmacy that also sells toiletries and other articles.More example sentences
- Virtually all pharmacies, including neighborhood drugstores, sell medication in whatever quantity a physician prescribes.
- Hearing protection devices, like earplugs, earmuffs and canal caps, are sold in drugstores and hardware stores.
- For much of the century, comics had traditionally been sold in drugstores and news-stands.
More definitions of drugstoreDefinition of drugstore in:
- The British & World English dictionary