- A type of dance music characterized by bare instrumentation consisting largely of electronic drums and bass, originating in Britain during the early 1990s.More example sentences
- You hear Eminem, drum and bass or dance music at all hours.
- Ska, dub, house, drum and bass, hip hop and UK garage have all been thrown in to The Streets' sampler for processing and rearrangement.
- Much of Truffaz's music utilizes elements of electronic music, primarily drum and bass - it's a fusion, if you will.
More definitions of drum and bassDefinition of drum and bass in:
- The British & World English dictionary