- A programmable electronic device able to imitate the sounds of a drum kit.More example sentences
- I got a job at the Empire State Building, and with the money I was able to buy a drum machine and a sequencer.
- Give him a synth and a drum machine and he's content.
- Considering The Kills are just a duo who rely on guitars and a drum machine, it's easy to assume they have a limited life span.
More definitions of drum machineDefinition of drum machine in:
- The British & World English dictionary