Definition of drum majorette in English:
1The female leader of a marching band.
- Also, the fight scenes seem contrived and badly choreographed, with lots of pauses so that Conan can swing his sword around like a drum majorette's baton or freeze into cool action poses.
- I followed a mid-teen girl up my street who was pretending to be a drum majorette.
- I took piano, singing and dancing lessons, was a drum majorette, acted in plays.
1.1A girl or woman who twirls a baton, typically with a marching band or drum corps.
- The afternoon's festivities include a street parade complete with drum majorettes and floats, a number of soccer and rugby matches and traditional African dance and bands.
- School bands including drum majorettes will take part in the parade that will end at Johannesburg Stadium at 9: 30 am.
- Maybe they appreciated when I went streaking during last year's Harvest Day Parade and knocked over three drum majorettes and startled the horses.
Definition of drum majorette in:
- British & World English dictionary