- An electronic device with one or more flat pads that imitate the sounds of a drum kit when struck.More example sentences
- Bikram, for instance, uses a ‘Handsonic’, which is an electric drum pad, along with his tablas.
- He was playing on the synthesizer, or turning and twisting knobs with one hand while still maintaining a solid beat on the drum pad.
- Trainee side drummer Aisling Collins won a silver certificate for a two-part march on the drum pad.
More definitions of drum padDefinition of drum pad in:
- The British & World English dictionary